Tuesday 26 January 2016

Going Vegan



If you have been following me on social media you will know that during November I did a 30 day Vegan challenge, and woah, how my body and health transformed. It was incredible. I told myself I was going to try and continue this healthy lifestyle for the most part, but since the challenge was over, of course, I decided to treat myself to some of the things I had been missing, and slowly but surely over the past month I've had more and more of these 'treats'. No meats, I stopped eating those a long time ago. I'm talking about the doughnuts, the cake, and of course, the cappuccinos.  I feel awful. My body has gone from feeling spirited to lifeless within a matter of weeks.  During the challenge, I'd have healthy snacks such as fruit and peanuts, the stuff that gives you body the energy it needs to run, not these stodgy foods and weigh you down. Enough is enough. I'm going to try my best at being plant based again :)

If you haven't tried it out I'd highly recommend giving it a go,
just see how amazing you feel. It doesn't matter if you slip up now and again, it' bound to happen when you're just starting out, but just try doing it. Your body will thank you I promise!

Check out my little Vegan food haul :)



Let me know if you do try it!
Nicola

No comments:

Post a Comment